At the core is the idea that we work as a team with your primary care providers to encourage healthy growth in a holistic way, body,
mind, and soul.
Our team approach includes components of
- Collaboration Between Medical and Mental Health Professionals: ongoing basis; a
connection for psychiatric, psychological, counselors, therapists, and medical care providers to collaborate for an individual patient in an effective way (considers best practice for effective use
of time, the energy of professional and wholeness of care for the patient).
- Group Support Resource Center: a center of ongoing group and community therapy
topics that is difficult to find in our area: Al-Anon, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Family Crisis, Step Families, Divorce, Parenting, Anger Management, and other supports. We are open and willing
to create, facilitate any support group therapy this community needs. Call us!
- Family Counseling: reaching deeper than individual counseling by way of family/group therapy as a standard goal
of our work; this is our best hope for lasting change in people’s life. Family communication and education are paramount to helping individuals adjust in times of stress.
- Holistic Approach: support to help people achieve healthier living mentally, physically, and
- Train the Next Generation of Counselors in Communication and Community Support: training counseling and therapy
professionals (NNU, BSU, and online interns) to collaborate with medical professionals. Training the next generation of professionals to give back to their communities.
- Research: continued small town research regarding evidence-based practice for medical and mental health
professional collaboration, family work, and other holistic systemic work that connects individuals and their environments.
- Small Town, Big Town Resources: bringing in counselors and therapist that have specialty training in areas of
need in our community.