The COVID Pandemic took a toll on all of us. Relationships with our families and coworkers need a communication
At the core of our work is the idea that we must work as a team with our loved one and our primary care providers to encourage healthy
growth in a holistic way, body, mind, and soul.
Our team approach includes components of
- Collaboration and Integration Between Medical and Behavioral Health Professionals: ongoing basis; a connection for psychiatric,
psychological, counselors, therapists, and medical care providers to collaborate for an individual patient in an effective way (considers best practice for effective use of time, the energy of
professional and wholeness of care for the patient).
- Group Support Resource Center: a center of the ongoing group and community therapy topics that is difficult to find in our area:
Al-Anon, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Family Crisis, Step Families, Divorce, Parenting, Anger Management, and other supports. We are open and willing to create, and facilitate any support group
therapy this community needs. Call us!
- Family Counseling: reaching deeper than individual counseling by way of family/group therapy as a standard goal of our work; this is our
best hope for lasting change in people’s life. Family communication and education are paramount to helping individuals adjust in times of stress.
- Holistic Approach: support to help people live healthier mentally, physically, and spiritually. Systemic Intervention inside the
family system to increase individual strengths and resiliences to increase family support system effectiveness.
- Train the Next Generation of Counselors in Communication and Community Support: training counseling and therapy professionals (NNU, BSU,
and online interns) to collaborate with medical professionals. We are training the next generation of professionals to give back to their communities.
- Research: continued small-town research regarding evidence-based practice for medical and mental health professional collaboration,
family work, and other holistic systemic work that connects individuals and their environments.
- Small Town, Big Town Resources: bringing in counselors and therapists with specialty training in our community's areas of